Table of Contents
Research topic and objectives.
Conclusion and recommendation.
The research topics chosen by us are,
· Current status and revival of aerospace industry amidst the Covid-19 situation
· Research into the current financial scenario of the aviation sector.
· Discussing the system of brand promotion after covid- 19.
· Discussing the potential harm caused to the industry during the pandemic and its mitigation.
· Use of big data in the aerospace industry transformation
· Discussing the development and implementation of big data technology in the aerospace industry transformation.
· Discussing the faults in the existing system framework and how the big data implementation will rectify them.
· Challenges and ethical issues in the aerospace industry
· How the aerospace industry will restore trust into the heart of the consumers post pandemic.
· Discussion into the adverse macroeconomic factors affecting the industry.
· Increasing the amount of sustainability in the supply chain and the digital trends.
· Elaborating on the efforts of environmentally friendly flight technologies.
The research questions will be developed on the the chosen topic as per the spectrum of the aerospace industry focused on and the questions will potentially frame the structure of the entire thesis.
Appropriate and authentic journals and articles, concerning the aerospace industry, will be reviewed and critically cross referred with respect to the research topic. This will collect more data on the entire data and a quality of theories will be discussed here for quality secondary data analysis. Gaps in the literature will also be considered (Kumar & Nair, 2017).
The entire research will be done qualitatively on secondary data and will be collected from various aerospace financial reports, aviation industry annual reports and individual journal articles as well. The limitations and gaps in the methodology will also be discussed along with the ethical considerations (Burke & Patching, 2020).
The secondary qualitative data collected throughout the research will be analysed in this section with respect to many data collection methods. The data will be discussed and further assessed to find further data for the research topic, regarding the aerospace industry. Various illustration and charts will be used to portray and stabilize this section (Schabenberger & Gotway, 2017).
The outcome of the research with respect to the research objectives will be discussed and evaluated. The entire research outcome will be portrayed here along with the prospects of carrying out this research in the future for unlocking new frameworks of theory and information.
Burke, T., & Patching, J. (2020). Mobile Methods: Altering research data collection methods during COVID-19 and the unexpected benefits. Collegian.
Kumar, L. J., & Nair, C. K. (2017). Current trends of additive manufacturing in the aerospace industry. In Advances in 3D printing & additive manufacturing technologies (pp. 39-54). Springer, Singapore.
Schabenberger, O., & Gotway, C. A. (2017). Statistical methods for spatial data analysis. CRC press.
Remember, at the center of any academic work, lies clarity and evidence. Should you need further assistance, do look up to our Management Assignment Help
Proofreading and Editing$9.00Per Page
Consultation with Expert$35.00Per Hour
Live Session 1-on-1$40.00Per 30 min.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....
Min Wordcount should be 2000 Min deadline should be 3 days Min Order Cost will be USD 10 User Type is All Users Coupon can use Multiple